Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls Trip - Vegas!!

A few weeks ago a few of my girls and I decided to run off to Vegas for a little R&R. In the end.... it was a little less R&R and a little more fabulous fun!!!
Don't know how we managed to entertain ourselves, but stayed out all night and laid by the pool all day, and it was such a blast! Here's a few of our fav pics.

The airport...

Arriving in style... :) it was almost cheaper to get an SUV limo to take us from airport to the Bellagio... so why not!!?? Nat Neilson, Kira Olsen, Heather Morzelewski and Brooke White.

Day 1 - poolside babes!

That night - Nat Ras (Neilson) and me! Posing of course!

These silhouette shots are cool right?

Nat and Morgs cuddling up at the fountains :)


We did a little shopping at our favorite little lady Betsey's store!!


Nat eating her double stacker sugar cookie... which looked... um... a little too delish... :) - hahaha well .... okay, maybe not for everyone - But for Nat- YES, she's a sucker for her sugar cookies.

all of us in the garden at Bellagio - where we stayed!! Clockwise top to bottom - Brooke White, me, Nat Ras (Neilson), Rachel Cowen, Kira Olsen, Heather Morzelewski, Morgan Ferran and Lindsay Wright

Our fabulous sun glasses in the Juicy store! hahaha we were just trying them, not buying them.


A quick pose in front of the fountains at Bellagio


and then.... the aftermath... the look on our faces at the SLC airport says it all... above and below... we were all pretty much sick with the flu or otherwise when we got home. But it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I love you girls!!

5 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

What a weekend!!! I miss it and want to go back! I had so much fun with my Lac Lac! We need to go back and win some more Benjamin’s. LOL!!! I think my abs are still sore from all the laughing we did. Love you!

Lindsay Wright said...

That was seriously so much fun! Too bad I look like a "she-man" in the picture in front of the Bellagio fountain. Oh well, worse things have happened! :) Love ya!

Rommel and Christy said...

Cute pics! Looks like a blast!

twin2trip said...

Lacey I am starting a private family blog. If you are interested leave your email & I will send an invite.

Lora Lea said...

I finally figured out how to post a comment. You would think I had never turned a computer before tonight.

I love the new picture on the top.

Love all of you
Mom